Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Fob from Mylene

Would someone please kindly tell me exactly what season we are supposed to be in? Sunday it was nice and 70 degrees, yesterday it was cold and rainy which turned into sleet and snow overnight. I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. I wasn't surprised to find out school had been closed.

Even though it was raining yesterday, it was a great mail day for me. Mylene gave away some fobs on her blog and I was lucky enough to receive one. I love the fob she sent!! Thank you, Mylene, you are such a sweet friend:)

I worked on TdM yesterday for about 90 minutes before I had to set it aside. I have quickly come to the conclusion I will have to work on this while the kids are in school or after they have gone to bed. I tried to get a good picture of the colors of the fabric but so far no success.

I started a small design last night. I should be able to finish the stitching on it today. I was thinking about using it as one of the drawing prizes. We will wait and see, I might just not be able to part with it!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Great start on TdM!! The fob Mylene sent you is very cute!

Dawn B. said...

Lucky you on the fob win and don't fell bad the weather here has been just as crazy.

Anonymous said...

Mylene's fob is adorable.

Crazy weather here too. One day it's in the high 80's and then it will turn cold and rainy. We're expecting severe storms this afternoon and evening. Oh hurray ... tornado watches again.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great start on TdM!!!!

Mylene said...

Glad to hear you like it.

Sorry about the weather, hope today's better for you.

Sharon said...

Cute fob!