Thursday, August 30, 2007

August/September Goals

August Goals:


1. Mail Monochromatic exchange
*Yep, mailed and received.

2. Mail Redwork Exchange
*Yep, mailed out

3. Mail Tin Topper Exchange
*Yep, mailed out

4. Mail the last 3 My Gifts
*Yep, mailed and received.

5. Mail RAK's (in place of PIF's)
*Yep, mailed out 3 and received.

6. Start and finish Britty Puppy Stocking for Krissy.
*Yep, Started and Finished

7. Work on Geisha
*Yep, finished her!!

8. Work on Above the Clouds
*yep, Finished him!!

9. Start on Halloween Exchange for the EPBB.
*yep, finished and waiting to be mailed.

10. Start on Halloween Exchange for the SBEBB.
*Yep, finished and waiting to be mailed.

I did pretty good this month!


September Goals

1. Start/Finish Mac or Allie stocking

2. Mail out Halloween exchanges

3. Work on Woodland Faerie

4. Start a new project.

Problem with meeting all my goals is now I don't have a lot of goals for September!

10 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow! You've done so much better on your goals than I have. I'm trying to figure out if I can get a last minute push in the last couple of days so I can cross off 1 or 2 more.

Carla said...

O_O wow!!! congratulations you achieved all your goals!!!! Lots of finishes this month. I can't belive you've already finished your halloween exchanges I haven't even started mine :S

ollie1976 said...

Wow-what a great month! You accomplished so much!
-Jen

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fantastic accomplishments this month!

Kate said...

What an achievement! You've knocked over so many goals there - should be proud. Some great finishes in there too.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You get a lot done in a month. I am impressed.

Sounds like you could use a restful September.

Hazel said...

Well done on your goals. I've not done so well - again lol! xx

Dawn B. said...

Congrats on the goal finishes. You are smoking now. Like the biscorn you did as well.

Margaret said...

Congratulations Dawn on achieving the goals you had set for yourself - the pieces are all so lovely.
I'm making headway in mine and am going to get an email off to you right now!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Well done on your August goals and best of luck with September!