Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Holiday Stitching

I hope everyone that celebrated Thanksgiving had a good day! We had a pretty good day. Ate way too much but it was good. We spent the morning/lunch with my mom and step dad. Sadly my brother wasn't able to come as he was sick and with mom just being released from the hospital nobody thought it would be a good idea for him to come and give her his yucky germs.
Then we spent the afternoon/supper with Mike's dad and step mom. I can say by the end of the day I had probably put on at least 10 pounds! LOL. Oh well, isn't that what New Year's resolutions are for?

Nothing real exciting has been going on around here lately. Pretty much my days are spent chasing Megan around the house/yard and taxing the older 3 kids to and from school and activities. It was pretty nice over the Thanksgiving holiday not having to take them and pick them up from school but now it is back to the same routine....at least for a couple of weeks until Christmas break. :)

I did manage to get some stitching done over the holiday break. I worked on Gentle Encounter and at least got her head done. I am hoping tonight I might be able to finish the snow on the tree limbs to the right of her.

Before I go I just had to share this cute picture of my little Eskimo baby. :) We are officially ready to go out and play in the snow. Now, where is the snow?


Have a great day!

4 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

GE is coming along quite beautifully. And that little cutie is just too cute!

Kim B said...

Sounds like your Thanksgiving was pretty good. I don't know how people visit multiple families in a single Thanksgiving day! Kudos to you!

Gentle Encounter is gorgeous! Looking good! And look at that sweet little Eskimo!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a darling Eskimo baby :)

Chiloe said...

So: is the snow here yet? :-D

Love your stitching (I know I always love your stitchign ! lol )