Today was the first day I was able to pick up a needle since last week but I wasn't as productive as I had hoped I would be. I first started out working on my HAED design but I quickly got frustrated with working over 1 so I put it away. Then I decided I would work on something from the WTF pile. I came up with finishing Housework Never Killed Anyone. The finishing went fairly smoothly and here is my result.....
Housework never Killed Anyone
stitched 2/1 on 25 count fabric
After I finished Housework I decided I would stitch an ornament from the JCS Ornament Issue. However, only after I finished the outside square did I realize I was off by 2 rows of stitches. Problem was I didn't realize I was off until I was just about halfway done so I ended up ripping out most of what I stitched today. *sigh* Guess it just wasn't my day for stitching.