Monday, September 01, 2008

September Already

I can't believe it is September already! That means Fall is almost here. :) That also means the parade of birthdays and holidays begins for me. From now until after Valentine's Day we have a birthday or holiday (some months both!) every single month. I hope I can find some time to breathe!

Yesterday was a pretty lazy day for me. I worked on my Summer's Magic SAL with Renee. I wasn't sure if she was going to be able to work on SM this week so I only stitched for a couple of hours. I noticed on my fabric that my hoop has left some marks and I need to wash the piece. This always happens to me. I think it is because I have to have my fabric tight in the hoop to stitch. I mean so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it! Does this happen to anyone else?


After I put SM away, I decided to start on Veronica's RR. I only got to stitch on it for about an hour before I had to put it away and go to sleep. It's funny how one minute I am not tired and the next minute I can barely keep my eyes open with this pregnancy. Anyways, I didn't get much stitched so no picture of it yet.

Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Dawn that DD piece is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I know the feeling i to have birthdays etc each month from now till the end of the year.