Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Just Had To Have...

Today when I went on my re-supply run I found another pattern that I just had to have! It is called Geisha by Nancy Rossi. I really like this one a lot. It may find its way to the front of the line for patterns to be stitched next.:)


Last night I did gather up the floss and fabric for my next project called ABC Bears by Jo Hunt. I have had this pattern for over 7 years. It was originally bought for me to stitch while I was on bed rest with my 3rd child. This was also the very first pattern that I chose to try and stitch on evenweave. It was a very bad thing! A lot of my problem was I was a tad bit cranky after being on bed rest for 6 months. I am going to stitch it on 28 count white evenweave using DMC floss.

After having a few questions answered I think I am ready for the RR I joined. I will be stitching with Jo, Renee, Vash, and Cathy. I am looking forward to getting to know these other stitchers. I have been reading their blogs the past few days and all of their projects are fabulous!

No comments: